Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

hate

I hate 95% of the people. I hate the city I live in. I hate the days I'm lonely. I hate the days I've got something to do. I hate talking to people. I hate to keep silent. I hate to not beeing accepted. I hate so called "individualists". I hate this needless comments. I hate bad music. I hate bad TV shows. I hate sadness. I hate happiness. I hate school. I hate 90% of my facebook"friends". I hate bullying. I hate to be unable to speak my mind. I hate the way I look. I hate the way 96% of the people i know look like. I hate loss. I hate homework. I hate meat and fish. I hate it when my favourite song ends. I hate to take ugly pictures. I hate life outside my room. I hate to fear almost everything. I hate the feeling to be persecuted. I hate Germany. I hate to not have those people I really love around my everyday. I hate to loose. I hate to make agreements. I hate to share. I hate life. I hate myself.

And maybe I hate you, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen